It’s been 6 months since you became a part of our family so to celebrate, I’ve created a Letterman style top 10 list of my favorite moments with you.
- The look on your face when you gave Maisie her first and only correction and that tuft of brown fur sticking out of your mouth.
- Those crazy old man noises you make, I still don’t know what they mean.
- The way you put your face across my laptop when you want my undivided attention.
- Finding my favorite pair of gloves in the back of your crate that you swiped off of the counter.
- When you finally decided to sit on command.
- It took weeks for you to take treats from my hand so when you came into the kitchen for the first time and licked the food off of my hands, my heart was glowing.
- The morning you woke me up by snuffling in my face. It was so out of character for you that it took me a good minute to realize it was you and not Maisie!
- When you finally forced me into a Newfie Lunge.
- The first time you greeted me at the back door.
And my #1 favorite moment with you is: When you give me a good morning howl!